Updated by Michael Riley
shopVOX comes with two standard job board views:
- My View: This is a lot like a spread sheet so you can see all of the data on one screen. To configure the columns that you see here, click on the column icon to the right of the screen and this will allow you to show or hide your choice of the columns here. That way you can see only what you need to see.
- Card View: The information in card view are arranged in vertical columns based on the status of the job. The job details are contained on each card. You can move the cards forward to each status with a simple click and drag.
Depending on which view of the job board helps you and your staff manage jobs and deadlines, you can switch between them easily and each user can have their own default job board view. To switch views, simply click on the white "My View" button toward the top of the job board screen.
shopVOX also allows you to create your own custom view of the job board so it will display only the information that you need.
Creating a Custom View
- Open your job board by clicking on the Jobs icon at the top of your screen.
- Then, click on the My View button and select Add New View from the dropdown list
- Give the view a title and select a style.
- Cards (on Job Board only)
- 1- Line List ( contains one line of text )
- 2- Line List ( contains two lines of text )
- Select column labels.
- Select view type.
- Collaborative: Anyone can edit the visibility and order of columns, sorting, and filtering rules.
- Locked: No one can edit the visibility and order of columns, sorting, and filtering rules.
- Personal: Only you can edit the visibility and order of columns, sorting, and filtering rules.