Updated by Bryant
A color change fee is typically charged when you have to change the ink color on one or more screens for a screen printing job. For example, your customer has a mix of light and dark shirts. But they want light ink on dark shirts and dark ink on the light shirts. That uses more of your precious time, so you should charge for it.
Adding Color Changes to Transactions
Got a color change for this order? Here's how to add it to a quote.
- On the quote, sales order, or invoice, click Add New Item
- Search for
Color Changeor just select it from the Product dropdown
- Adjust the quantity.
- Add a description so your customer will know what the extra charge is for. (optional)
- Click Save This Line Item.
Adjusting Pricing for Color Changes
Charge more or less than our standard $10 for color changes? Here's how to adjust the pricing for them.
- Go to the Settings page
- Click Products
- Find and click on
Color Changein your products list.
- Click the Configure button
- Set your new price for each color change.
- Click Update Product