Purchasing and Receiving Blank Garments
Updated by Tyler MacDonald
Purchase Orders (POs) are documents sent from you, as the buyer, to a vendor with a request for outsourced items such as blank garments. You can create POs only for Apparel Items on a Sales Order in shopVOX. Purchase Orders in shopVOX allows you to track it's status and check-in the garments once they arrive.
How to Create a Purchase Order
- Click on Needs Purchasing.
- Here are the choices to select before you click on Purchase Selected Items.
- Select All: Check this box if you have a list of apparel items.
- Select SO # LI #: Choose this option when you want to create a PO for all the sizes & qty on a line item.
- Select Listed Sizes: Check this box next to the size if you want to create a PO only for that size.
- Qty Needed: This is the Qty required to fulfill the order.
- Qty to Order: This is the Qty you would like to order from a supplier/vendor.
- Fill out the required details for the Items being purchased from a vendor and click on Create Purchase Order button at the bottom of the screen for PO to create successfully.
Receiving on a Purchase Order
- Receiving section on Purchase Orders will help you track Qty received where you can mark received by sizes or Qty or Mark All Received.
- When you mark partial items received then the state on the PO will automatically change to Partially Received.