Updated by Aaron Aldrich
Welcome to shopVOX! You have just started your new account, now what?
Well, let’s take a tour of the program. This article will be your road-map to navigating shopVOX – a guide containing a collection of articles, which will enable you to customize your account to help you manage your business.
Let’s start with the basics
- Demo of shopVOX - An entire walk-through of how the system works from start to finish
- Icon and interface tour - Here is a quick overview of what all the icons mean and the general layout of the program.
- Adding your logo and info – this information will populate on quotes and invoices you send to customers.
- Setting your Shop Hourly Rate – this will be used with any time-based Labor rates and Machine rates on our base products.
- Importing your customers and contacts – this may have been done when you launched, but this can be done if you skipped that step.
- Inviting users to your team – this will review how you add your staff to your account.
- Setting roles for your team – what level of access do you want to give each user? This shows you how.
- SMTP Settings – very important to setup, so your communications are delivered to your customers from your email server.
- Create canned Message Templates for your team to use – stop writing the same email over and over again, modify our existing templates.
- Configuring your notifications – change what notifications you get from shopVOX
- Adding new vendors – enter your vendor contact information for reference and creating Purchase orders.
Accounting and payment gateways
- How do I update our billing info?
- Connecting to your accounting software
- QuickBooks Online Setup
- Sage ONE Setup
- Xero Setup
- Add your Payment Gateway to process payments online – if you would like to setup your payment processing through shopVOX, this information will help with getting setup.
- Updating customer and contact info
Products & Pricing
- What are Products?
- Customizing the base products
- Adding your own products
- Setting up apparel Catalogs for blank garments
- Creating jobs for tracking production
- Uploading and sending Proofs for approval
- Creating your own custom Job views
- Purchasing and receiving your blank garments
Training Resource Articles
- A Guide to Creating Your First Order - this is a walk through guide taking you through the stages of quoting, converting to sales order, production tracking and proofing and ending with invoicing.
- shopVOX for Sales Reps and CSRs
- shopVOX for Designers
- shopVOX for Managers
- shopVOX for Bookkeepers and Accountants
- shopVOX for Production Team