Updated by Bryant
Digitizing is usually a one-time fee added to a transaction when you have to prepare a logo or design for embroidery. A lot of embroiderers outsource digitizing and it can be priced dozens of ways. Because most jobs are either left chests or hat fronts, we use a simple, flat price based method for digitizing.
Adding Digitizing to Transactions
Got some digitizing you need to add for this order? Here's how to add it to a transaction.
- On the quote, sales order, or invoice, click Add New Item
- Search for
Digitizingor just select it from the Product dropdown
- Adjust the quantity. Usually it would just be
1unless there are multiple designs to digitize.
- Add a description so your customer will know what the digitizing is for. (optional)
You might include the number of stitches or any other info you think they'll need.
- You can manually change the standard price by using Override Price. (optional)
- Click the Expand Pricing button.
- Check Override Price
- Enter in the new Unit Price you'd like to charge.
- Click Save This Line Item
Adjusting Pricing for Digitizing
Want to charge more or less than our standard digitizing fee? Here's how to adjust the pricing for it.
- Go to the Settings page
- Click Products
- Find and click on
Digitizingin your products list.
- Click the Configure button
- Set the Price you'd like to charge per design / logo that is digitized.
- Click Update Product.